Applicable as of November 21, 2016
Customer Credit Card Information: Servpal uses a third party to keep a protected copy of your credit card number. This billing data belongs to you and by utilizing the Service, you grant Servpal a license to use this data to bill you for services rendered.
Personally Non-Identifiable Information: We may collect personally non-identifiable information from you at the time of registration, or when you choose to use certain of our services. This information is not, by itself, sufficient to identify or contact you or your members. Examples include demographic data, age, education level, profession, geographic location or gender. Servpal may store such information, or it may be included in databases owned and maintained by Servpal'saffiliates, agents or service providers. This Website may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Website and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers. It is important to note that no personal data is available or used in this process.
When you interact with us through the Website, we receive and store certain additional personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Examples include IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving your use of the Website and/or our services.
Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, we might analyze the personal data that is provided to the Website in aggregate form. This aggregate information does not identify you or your members personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Cookies: In operating this Website, we may use a technology called "cookies." A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Website gives to your computer when you access a website. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Website and help us analyze Website usage more accurately.
Sharing Information: We won't share you or you your members' personal information with anyone except for the situations listed below or unless we specifically inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of our sharing your personal information. We may share your personal information with:
- Authorized service providers. Our authorized service providers are companies that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analyses, supporting the Website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features we offer. These service providers may have access to your members' or your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but we do not allow them to share or use any of your personal information for any other purpose.
- Servpal affiliates. We may share information we collect, including personal information, with Servpal-owned or affiliated businesses. Sharing information with our affiliates enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. All Servpal companies comply with applicable privacy and security laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such e-mail messages in the future.
- Business partners. We may share your members or your personal information with the merchants offering the products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. We won't share your personal information with these businesses unless you choose to participate in their offer or program. When you choose to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to share your email address and other information with the relevant merchant.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your members' or your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Children: The Website and our related services are not intended for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Children aged 13 or older should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Website and our related services, you are representing that you are at least 18.
Opt-Out Policy: If, at any time after registering, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about the use of information volunteered by you, please send us a request specifying your new choice. Please contact us as specified above.
Copyright © 2014 Servpal, Inc. All rights reserved.